Budaatai huurga recipe (fried rice)
Budaatai huurga recipe – Fried seasoned rice (budaatai huurga) is one of Mongolia’s national foods. Fried rice(budaatai huurga) is a common Asian cuisine expression. It is common in Asian countries such as Korea, China and Japan. but the taste and method of preparation are different. For example: Korean fried rice is very spicy, Japan’s very sweet, China’s oil, etc. But Mongolian fried rice(budaatai huurga ) has a slightly salty taste. Mongolian fried rice(budaatai huurga ) is very easy to make.
Ingredients for fried rice:
- mutton or beef
- red and yellow peppers, onions and carrots
- 2 cups of rice
- olive oil
method of cooking:
- First, put the rice in the rice cooker and cook it.
- while the rice is cooking, cut the meat, onion, carrot and pepper into very small squares.
- and then heat a little oil in a frying pan.
- Fry the chopped meat, onions, carrots, and peppers in a frying pan.
- Add 1 teaspoon of salt to the fried meat, carrots, peppers, and onions.
- Pour the cooked rice over the meat and vegetables seasoned with salt.
- and pour 2 tablespoons of olive oil on top. and then mix the rice, meat and vegetables thoroughly.
- Well, the Mongolian fried rice you prepared is ready. Have a nice meal and wish you success.
- Mongolian Bansh Recipe: A Delicious Dumpling Delight (2023)
- Delicious Buuz Dumplings from Mongolia – A Traditional Recipe
- Khorkhog Mongolian Food – Delicious, Unique, and Healthy dish Recipe
If you have questions about Mongolia, don’t hesitate to ask. I’ll be happy to help in any way that I can!
Most Popular 10 Mongolian food
Mongolian food is a unique and interesting mix of Chinese, Russian, and Kazakh flavors. While the country’s harsh climate means that many traditional Mongolian foods…
Authentic Mongolian kuushuur recipe – Step-by-step Guide
Looking for an authentic Mongolian khuushuur recipe? Look no further! In this blog post, we will provide you with an authentic Mongolian khuushuur recipe. This…
Share to Public: