Guriltai Shul Noodle Recipe
“Guriltai Shul” noodle recipe – this soup is a traditional Mongolian noodle soup that features meat, and noodles in a savory broth.
- 500g beef or lamb, sliced thinly
- 1 onion, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 liters water or beef broth
- 500g fresh or dried noodles
- Fresh cilantro or parsley for garnish
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
In a large pot, sauté the chopped onion and minced garlic in a bit of oil over medium-high heat until they’re soft and fragrant.
Add the sliced meat to the pot and stir-fry for a few minutes until it’s browned on all sides.
Pour in the water or beef broth and bring the soup to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and let it simmer for about 30-40 minutes, until the meat are tender.
Add 1 teaspoon of salt and pepper to the boiling soup.
Pour the noodles over the simmering soup. Note: Guriltai Shul can also be prepared with other vegetables like cabbage or mushrooms, and can be seasoned with additional spices or herbs like bay leaves or thyme.
You can adjust the ingredients and seasonings to your taste and preference.
- Mongolian Bansh Recipe: A Delicious Dumpling Delight (2023)
- Delicious Buuz Dumplings from Mongolia – A Traditional Recipe
- Khorkhog Mongolian Food – Delicious, Unique, and Healthy dish Recipe
- Mongolian Budaatai Huurga Recipe: Easy and Flavorful
If you have questions about Mongolia, don’t hesitate to ask. I’ll be happy to help in any way that I can!
Most Popular 10 Mongolian food
Authentic Mongolian kuushuur recipe – Step-by-step Guide
Share to Public: