Terelj National Park:
Horse Riding Mongolia Day Trip
- Duration: Day trip
- Availability: May to October
- Trip from: Ulaanbaatar
If you’re looking for an escape from the hustle and bustle of the city, look no further than Gorkhi Terelj National Park. Horseback riding is a great way to see the Terelj park and get some exercise at the same time. We’ll be horseback riding in Terelj’s most beautiful and wild territory, with the majority of the terrain covered in trees and waterways, as well as towering summits.
Experience During The Tour
- Experience horse riding sessions and go on horseback adventures
- Play some fascinating culture games and learn more about Mongolian History.
- Eat good food in open air while enjoying vast open steppes of Mongolia.
- Take pleasure in seeing and hearing the open field and lovely mountain scenery.
Gorkhi Terelj Horse Trek Mongolia
Discover new nomadic life
Total Travel time: 5 hours
- 08:30 Start Tour from Ulaanbaatar
- 10:00 Arrive at Terelj National Park & Start Horse Riding
- 13:00 Lunch in the open air
- 14:00 Continue Horse Trekking
- 16:30 Finish riding horse & play some games and relax
- 18:00 Go back to Ulaanbaatar
Things to keep in mind :
- Be sure to approach your horse calmly and try not to startle it. This is true for all horses, but especially the Mongolian horses which has to fend for itself most of the year.
- When you’re riding, don’t make sudden movements, ask the local people to stop help you or ask your guide to help you.
- Don’t lean forward because Mongolian horses frequently perform large head movements to get rid of little insects that bite the inside of their nostrils and ears.
- Keep your reins in one hand, use only neck reins.
- Never use your legs to tell your Mongolian horse to walk, trot or canter. Just say “Tchou” as if you mean it!
- Loose clothing might be flapping in the wind. Choose a raincoat instead of a poncho.
|How many People||Price USD $|
Terelj National Park Tour
Meet Horse Riding Adventures in Magnificent National Park of Mongolia
The Tour Includes:
The Tour excludes:
Things To Consider
- A private tour guide and a chauffeur-driven automobile will only cater to your needs. There will be no more other tourists in your party.
- This trip package can be completely tailored to your itinerary.
- The tour can be conducted with a minimum of 2 people.
- It’s best to wear warm, thin layers of clothing such as a waterproof jacket, a hat and headscarf to shield you from the sun and winds. Especially during horse ride. (No need for sleeping bags as it is only day trip)
- Make sure you have all of your camera equipment with you before leaving.
- June to September is the optimum time to visit for Mongolia trip, with the peak period for the Naadam Festival in July. July and August are also the wettest months of the year, but our weather ensures that you will have many sunny days throughout this period.
Terelj National Park Tour & Travel
Terelj National Park 1 Day Tour Explore Terelj park & Genghis Khan Statue Attractions Terelj National Park Day Trip Tour Information Duration: Day trip Availability: all year round Trip from:…
Gobi Desert Tour & Travel
Gobi Desert Tour In Beautiful Mongolia Explore Gobi Desert Attractions Gobi Desert Tour 7 days 8 night Tour Schedule: September 11th~September 18th In case of any cancellation, we will notify…
Tour Suggest from Correctmongolia
Short Time Tours horse riding tour for amazing one day from $85 Przewalski horses tour for one day from $85 terelj national park tour for one day from $85 Gobi…
The Top 5 Mongolian Cities, History
Mongolia is a land of vast open spaces and dramatic landscapes. From the high mountains of the Altai to the endless steppe, the country is home to some truly unique…
The best 17 things to do in Ulaanbaatar like a Local
There are many places you can visit in Ulaanbaatar capital city of Mongolia, from Choijin lama monastery International intellectual museum Manzushir monastery Hustai national park but somedays you don’t want…
The 13th century theme park Mongolia
If you want to visit 13th century Mongolia and eat, live, and act like the ancient Mongolians, this park is the one location you shouldn’t overlook. “Mongolian 13th Century Theme…
Choijin Lam Temple Museum
Choijin Lam Temple is one of the unique complex works of Mongolian architecture, sculpture, and painting of the late 19th and early 20th centuries. The people of Mongolia constructed over…
National Academic Theater of Opera and Ballet Of Mongolia
Mongolian theatre has continuously changed throughout the years as Mongolians have transitioned from a nomadic civilization to a modern one. However, if we look back at its earliest days, there…
The Zaisan Hill Mongolia
At the top of Zaisan Hill there is a memorial complex that features a circular memorial painting that depicts scenes of friendship between the people of the USSR and Mongolia. The mural depicts…
The Mongolian National history of museum
Mongolia is home to many museums, but the National Museum of Mongolia and the Mongolian Natural History Museum are perhaps the most well-known. The National Museum of Mongolia features collections…
Bogd Khan Palace Museum
For 285 years between 1639 and 1924, eight reincarnations of one person called “Bogd Khan” lived in Mongolia. The Bogd Khan Palace Museum is a museum in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia dedicated…
Sukhbaatar Square (Genghis Khan Square)
Sukhbaatar Square is located in the heart of the Mongolian capital city, Ulaanbaatar. It was renamed Genghis Khan Square in 2004 to honor one of Mongolia’s most famous historical figures….
Gandantegchinlen monastery facts
Gandantegchinlen monastery is a Buddhist monastery in Mongolia. It is the largest monastery in the world, and was built in 1876. The monastery is dedicated to Avalokitesvara, the bodhisattva of…
Khustain nuruu national park, Przewalski’s horses
The Khustain Nuruu National Park, also known as Hustai NP, has successfully reintroduced the Takhi wild horse and has become one of Mongolia’s top tourist destinations. Khustain nuruu national park…
Gorkhi Terelj National park: Top 6 Facts
Gorkhi-Terelj National Park, also known as Terelj National Park, is one of the most beautiful worth visiting places in Mongolia that is best known for its rolling hills, which provide stunning…
Genghis khan Statue 10 interesting facts
To the Mongolians, Genghis Khan is a symbol of their country’s strength and resilience. He was an incredible leader and military strategist who united the Mongol tribes and led them…