Khustain Nuruu Day Trip
- Duration: Day trip
- Availability: all year round
- Trip from: Ulaanbaatar
Explore the Khustain Nuruu National Park, which is home to the world’s only naturally surviving wild horse. The Hustai National Park is a great place to go if you want to see different landscapes like mountain steppe, steppe terrain, and sand dunes. This makes the National Park perfect for activities such as hiking, horseback riding, birdwatching, flower watching, and nature photography.
Experience During The Tour
- Experience Horse riding sessions and play some cultural games.
- Be amazed at world’s last remaining wild Przewalski horses
- Get up close and personal with some of the world’s most exotic animals, and plants
- The park is also ideal for bird-watching, as it has seen a total of 223 species, 119 genera, 43 families and 17 orders.
- Spend some time enjoying the unspoiled beauty of the Mongolian Khustain Nuruu National Park.
Khustain Nuruu Tour
Discover new nomadic life
- After checking in and lunch at the Tourist Camp, we will visit a local horseman’s family. You’ll have a chance to enjoy our Mongolian culture and traditions up close. There you may try riding a horse free of charge.
- After you finish exploring the Khustai National park, take a hike to see some wild horses in their natural habitat. These wild horses are truly amazing and have numbered in the hundreds of thousands for years. Seeing them will make you feel like you’ve traveled back in time by thousands of years. You’ll also have plenty of opportunities to take pictures of these endangered wild animals. If you’re lucky, maybe you’ll even get to see some foxes, red deer, roe deer, Mongolian gazelle , golden eagle, and other birds while you’re there…
- At the end of the day, go back to the city to your hotel.
|How many People||Price USD $|
The Tour Includes:
The Tour excludes:
Things To Consider
- A private tour guide and a chauffeur-driven automobile will only cater to your needs. There will be no more other tourists in your party.
- This trip package can be completely tailored to your itinerary.
- The tour can be conducted with a minimum of 2 people.
- It’s best to wear warm, thin layers of clothing such as a waterproof jacket, a hat and headscarf to shield you from the sun and winds.
- Make sure you have all of your camera equipment with you before leaving.
- June to September is the optimum time to visit for Mongolia trip, with the peak period for the Naadam Festival in July. July and August are also the wettest months of the year, but our weather ensures that you will have many sunny days throughout this period.