Gobi Desert Last Dinosaurs Tour: 15 days 14 night
- Duration: Day trip
- Availability: all year round
- Trip from: Ulaanbaatar
Experience the best of Mongolian culture on this unique Gobi desert tour. Visit the marvelous Flaming Cliffs- where the world’s first dinosaur eggs were found in 1922. Then, travel to Ulaanbaatar and explore famous museums such as the Mongolian Institute of Palaeontology.
Day 1: Ulaanbaatar
Day 2: Tsagaan Suvraga
Day 3: Yoliin am / Horseback riding experience /
Day 4 : Hongoriin Els / Camel trekking, sanding board experience /
Day 5 : BayanTsag
Day 6: View the beautiful stars at Baga Gazar
Day 7: Terelj (Genghis Khan Statue, Eagle Experience, Aryabal Temple, Turtle Rock Tour)
Day 8: Ulaanbaatar – Accommodation and Airport
Things To Consider
- The accommodation is a Mongolian traditional Ger for tourists, where travelers can relax and rest.
- In Ger accommodation, a room for 6 people, a room for 4 people, a room for two people / ger accommodations are allocated according to the number of people in 2 to 6 people / male and female separate accommodation is in principle, but depending on the situation, single or mixed accommodation can be made. ./
- You can shower for 5 days.
- Electricity can be used all day / battery 12V /
- The tour can be conducted with a minimum of 2 people.
- For 2-3 people, use a car, Telica, or Starex
- For 5-6 people, use Starex or Purgon
- Lunch is eaten at a local restaurant, and breakfast and dinner are prepared by the guide. For dinner, pork belly, traditional nomadic food Khorkhog, Mongolian BBQ, Mongolian boiled meat, Mongolian spaghetti, and Mongolian traditional foods.
Experience During The Tour
- Enjoy the untouched beauty of the Gobi Desert
- Witness life as it was meant to be lived – on the open steppe
- Get up close and personal with some of the world’s most exotic animals, and plants
- Be amazed at some of the largest dinosaur fossils ever found
- Experience a unique and rewarding culture
- Witness the beauty of the stars at night in the Gobi Desert
|How many People||Price USD $|
The Tour Includes:
The Tour excludes:
Day 8: Ulaanbaatar
Total Travel time: 2 hours
- 10:00 Departure
- 12:00 Lunch
- 16:00 Ulaanbaatar arrival