Khorol game is a tile-based game that is similar to the game of Daaluu. Khorol is played between two and eight players with four being the most common.
The object of the game is to remove all of the tiles from your hand. The player who removes the last tile from their hand wins the game.
Khorol is usually played on Lunar New Year’s. Khorol appeared during Manchu rule (1645-1912). Khorol is a traditional game that is still played in Mongolia, Inner Mongolia, and Tuva.
- How to play Ankle bone games in 10 ways
- Dembee Mongolian traditional game
- Top 5 Mongolian Traditional Games
- How to Play Knucklebones game
- Mongolian traditional yurt
Share to Public