Big Hand King Chess
Free shipping on orders over $300!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
|Style & Purpose:||
|Interest:||A Historical Event|
ABOUT ROYAL CHESS:
The main symbol of this chess is a work of art based on the history of the 13th century, the peak of Mongolian history, between Great Emperor Chinggis and Gur Khan Jamuh, who made friends and fought 3 times.
Also, the Hamar pattern, which is one of the ancient patterns of Mongolia, has been incorporated into the chess pieces and pieces.
I am sure that it will be a gift that will be passed down from time to time to present to a loved one who is proud of his ancestors who have left a legacy of unique and valuable history to the world.
- BODY: Zinc alloy die-cast, 7-10 cm high, gold and silver metallic finish
- Box: 55 x 55 x 8 pine wood, with lacquered decorative box
- Deck: 3mm thick sheet metal decorated with nose pattern
- Legs: Cast from a turtle found in the Black Hole
- Weight: 30 kg
- Packaging: Each item in a decorative lacquered box and a thick cushioned cardboard box
- Accessories: Certificate of Ownership printed on precious paper, Mongolian introduction, brand book written in English, Uyghurjin, Krill,
- 99 chess pieces with your own numbers will be on sale.
S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL